St. George offers a wide array of entertainment options:
Tuachan Center for the Performing Arts: Tuacahn is a major attraction with a 2,00 seat amphitheater set against 1,500 red rock sandstone cliffs. The location is spectacular and broadway style productions and concerts are performed throughout the year. <CLICK> for more about Tuacahn.
In addition to Tuacahn here's a list of some other entertainment options. We invite you to search these on the Internet to view their offerings.
• Bumbleberry Theater in Springdale Utah
• Dixie State College Theatrical Productions
• Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City
• Tanner Amphitheater - Springdale
• The Electric Theatre
• Southwest Symphony O.C.
• Zion Canyon Cinemax Theater - Springdale